He's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

She's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

He is Growing

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~

Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas 2016

These first 3 pictures are from the big Kunz family Christmas party.  My kids were all excited to sit on Santa's lap and talk with him.




This is Drake's class with Santa and Mrs. Claus. 
He is in the bright blue coat holding a candy cane.



These next pictures were taken on Christmas, 
each kid is playing or showing what they got from Santa.



Drake got a shark ship, he really wanted this. 
It floats in the water and holds matchbox cars.



Addyson wanted "girl legos" 
 I was worried that she wouldn't actually like or play with these,
and Legos are expensive.  I have been pleasantly surprised and
I wish we would have gotten legos for ALL of the kids this year.



Lex got a train and it drives on a track.


Most of Christmas morning, Kade helped Addyson put together her Lego set.  The boys were quickly bored with their toys and sat around watching these two put it together.  I felt like they felt left out, but it was good for Addy to spend daddy daughter time. 


Church got cancelled, SO MUCH SNOW.  
This gave the kids more time to just play all morning.

Here is a picture of the kids with their 
Christmas pajama's that they got from G&G Bingham


Later at Christmas dinner, Grandpa Kunz unwrapped a gift from Trecia and Jake.  The kids initially had a bunch of fun trying to fit inside the large mailbox. Later, they spent hours sliding down the stairs in the box it came in.  




I wanted a picture by my moms tree.  
It is traditional red, one of these years I will update my ornaments to something I like better.

Here is my family on Christmas 2016



I hope you all had a wonderful day and were blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment