He's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

She's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

He is Growing

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Grandpa Pincock



Today we buried grandpa Pincock. It was a miserably cold day! The funeral service was great, there was a lot of touching music, good words, and tears shared. I learned a lot about a man that I called grandpa. He led a good life of 76 years, and we will all miss him.

The last couple of years have been hard, mostly on his body. He was slowly broke down, and it was a hard thing to watch. Kade and I recently became one of his many caregivers. It was a good thing for both of us. Kade got to help take care of him, and even though they hardly knew each other, Kade showed him a great deal of love. It was so helpful getting to help grandpa in the end because service always brings you closer to people. I became close to him and his wife by being able to help them. Grandpa truly had an angle of a wife here with him on earth and one waiting for him in heaven.

When I heard the news of his passing on Friday I couldn't help but think of the wonderful reunion in heaven he was having with my grandma and his other family members. It is hard to be sad when you know how wonderful the next life will be. Love you lots Grandpa, I was blessed to have you in my life!

These are some pictures my sister Anne Marie took.








No comments:

Post a Comment