He's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

She's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

He is Growing

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nursery

So I have given up on hoping to have the baby's room done by the time he arrives. My husband, bless his heart has been trying. He sure works a lot and when I ask him to fix stuff up around the house he is always willing to follow my wishes. Originally we were going to do the living room, then the nursery. But things weren't moving to quickly with the living room, so we skipped to the nursery. First of all Kade moved the washer and dryer upstairs. OH I LOVE IT! No more up and down stairs all day. To tell you the truth, I still don't get all the laundry done that I should. Oh well, I try. After he moved the washer and dryer up, he started building a wall. This wall will cut the second room in our house in half. This makes it so I will have a walk-in closet/wash room. The other half will be the baby's room. So we have the sheet rock up on half of the wall. So it's almost ready to mud, then paint. But the baby could be here any day and we don't make a lot of progress in a week. what can I say, I rather he hangs out with me than with a hammer. Here are a few snapshots of the mess!!!



When I said mess I was being serious






He is just so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment