He's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

She's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

He is Growing

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Food, Friends, Fun

So after the baby shower Saturday, Kade and I hung out with some friends that live in Utah.



Celia and Wayne Wilding

They came to visit their new niece and attended my baby shower. They are a lot of fun.



We went to Big Jud's and yes, Kade couldn't resist the temptation of eating one!



I had a bite to see if it was actually a good burger, or just a lot of beef.
It was really good, surprisingly.



After, we got a giant gumball from the gumball machine and Kade and I split one. LOTS OF GUM!!


I was NOT happy that he blew a bigger bubble :(



We are to easily entertained LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment