He's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

She's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

He is Growing

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~

Saturday, April 27, 2013

GoGoJo



My oldest bro, was the leading role in the musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!  It was awesome...such a proud sibling moment.  When he opened and started to sing I thought it was Donny Osmond in person ;)  This musical is far from a tearjerker, but he sure made me cry anyway!  He was truly great, and I am not one to give anyone much credit when it comes to singing.  Wray, I wish you would sing for me more often!

Can you tell we are related? 
Check out the photo bomb, thanks potiphar's wife :)

These two were great chorus members, I have beautiful nieces for sure.



We had a fun little date night...even if Kade was annoyed with me singing every single song mahahah. Growing up we watched this musical almost every Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment